본문 바로가기

Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab

Molecular nanoelectronics laboratory is studying Organic Electronics and Nanowires Electronics.

Presentation

Presentation 목록

Junwoo Kim, Hyunhak Jeong, Wang-Taek Hwang, Yeonsik Jang, Jeongmin Koo and Takhee Lee, "Comparative Investigation on Electrical Transport Properties of Self-Assembled Monolayers Formed by Benzenethiol, Cyclohexanethiol, and Adamantanethio", 2018 International Conference on Science and Technology of Synthetic Metals (ICSM 2018), Busan, Korea, July 1~6, 2018.

Keehoon Kang1, Deepak Venkateshvaran2, Katharina Broch3, Guillaume Schweicher2, Youngrok Kim1, Cameron Jellet4, Christian Nielsen5, Iain McCulloch4, Takhee Lee1* and Henning Sirringhaus2 (1SNU, 2University of Cambridge), "Thermoelectric response of conducting polymers doped by solid-state diffusion and their electronic applications", the 60th Electronic Materials Conference (2018 EMC), University of California, Santa Barbara, USA, June 27-29, 2018.   [Oral talk]   

Woocheol Lee, Youngrok Kim, Younggul Song, Daekyoung Yoo, Keehoon Kang and Takhee Lee*, "Time-dependent current characteristics of unipolar organic memory devices under a constant voltage stress", the 60th Electronic Materials Conference (2018 EMC), University of California, Santa Barbara, USA, June 27-29, 2018.   [Oral talk]   

Takhee Lee, "Molecular-scale Electronic Devices and Polymer-based Memory Devices", 삼성종합기술원, June 19, 2018.   [Seminar] 

Takhee Lee, "Functional High-Yield Molecular-Scale Electronic Devices", 10th International Symposium on Organic Molecular Electronics (ISOME 2018), Tosu, Japan, May 30-June 2, 2018.  [Plenary talk]   

Keehoon Kang1, Shun Watanabe2, Deepak Venkateshvaran3, Katharina Broch4, Guillaume Schweicher3, Cameron Jellett5, Christian Nielsen6, Iain McCulloch5, Takhee Lee1*and Henning Sirringhaus3, "Charge transport and thermoelectric response of conducting polymers doped by solid-state diffusion", the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.   [Oral talk]   

Kyungjune Cho1, Jinsu Pak1, Jae-Keun Kim1, Jiwon Shin1, Seungjun Chung2 and Takhee Lee1, "Improved charge injection properties of MoS2 field-effect transistors via directly deposited thiol-molecules",  the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.   [2018 ME&D Young Resercher Award]  

Jinsu Pak1, Yeonsik Jang1, Kyungjune Cho1, Tae-Young Kim1, Jae-Keun Kim1, Jiwon Shin1, Seungjun Chung2 and Takhee Lee1, "Investigation of thickness-dependent avalanche breakdown phenomena in MoS2 field-effect transistors",  the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.

Yeonsik Jang,1 Sung-Joo Kwon,2 Jaeho Shin,3 Wang-Teak Hwang,1 Jun-Woo Kim,1 Jeongmin Koo,1 Gunuk Wang,3 Tae-Woo Lee,4 and Takhee Lee1, "Interface-engineered charge transport of benzenedithiol molecular junctions by chemical p-doping of graphene electrodes",  the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.

Jae-Keun Kim1, Younggul Song1, Tae-Young Kim1, Kyungjune Cho1, Jinsu Pak1, Jiwon Shin1, Seungjun Chung2, and Takhee Lee1*, "Investigation of the effect of grain boundaries on noise generation and electrical conduction of CVD-grown MoS2 field effect transistors",  the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.   [Best Poster Award] 

Woocheol Lee, Youngrok Kim, Younggul Song, Daekyoung Yoo, Keehoon Kang and Takhee Lee, "Stochastic analysis of time dependent unipolar resistive switching of organic memory devices under a constant voltage bias",  the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.

Jiwon Shin, Kyungjue Cho, Jinsu Pak, Jae-Keun Kim, Jaeyoung Kim, Takhee Lee, "Effect of proton beam irradiation on WSe2 ambipolar field effect transistors",  the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.   [Best Poster Award] 

Jeongmin Koo, Yeonsik Jang, Dongku kim, Keehoon Kang, Woochel Lee, Jun-Woo Kim, Wang-Taek Hwang, and Takhee Lee, "Observation of a Unidirectional Real-time Switching of Diarylethene Molecular Junctions with Multilayer Graphene", the 29th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Kyungpook National University, Korea, May 10-11, 2018.

Kyungjune Cho, Jinsu Park, Jae-Keun Kim, Jiwon Shin, Seungjun Chung, Takhee Lee, "Carrier injection enhancement via directly deposited thiol-molecules on MoS2 field-effect transistors", 2018 Korean Physical Society (KPS) Spring Meeting, Daejeon, April 25-27, 2018.   [Outstanding Presentation Award] 

Jinsu Pak, Yeonsik Jang, Kyungjune Cho, Tae-Young Kim, Jae-Keun Kim, Barbara Yuri Choi, Jiwon Shin, Seungjun Chung and Takhee Lee, "Investigation of thickness-dependent avalanche breakdown phenomena in MoS2 field-effect transistors", 2018 Korean Physical Society (KPS) Spring Meeting, Daejeon, April 25-27, 2018.

주소 (08826) 서울특별시 관악구 관악로 1, 서울대학교 자연과학대학 물리천문학부연락처 02-880-4269 팩스 02-884-3002
ⓒ 2019 Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab., All Right Reserved. by Desigh NSTAR