본문 바로가기

Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab

Molecular nanoelectronics laboratory is studying Organic Electronics and Nanowires Electronics.

Presentation

Presentation 목록

Yeonsik Jang, Hyunhak Jeong, Wang-Taek Hwang, Dongku Kim, Misook Min, and Takhee Lee, “Electrical transport characteristics of benzenethiol self-assembled monolayers in graphene-electrode molecular junctions”,  the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Yeonsik Jang, Hyunhak Jeong, Wang-Taek Hwang, Dongku Kim, Misook Min, and Takhee Lee, “Electrical transport characteristics of benzenethiol self-assembled monolayers in graphene-electrode molecular junctions”,  the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Younggul Song1, Jingon Jang1, Daekyoung Yoo1, Seok-Heon Jung2, Jin-Kyun Lee2, and Takhee Lee1 (1SNU, 2Inha Univ),“Demonstration of 4K-bit microscale organic nonvolatile resistive memory devices using orthogonal photolithography“,  the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Jingon Jang1, Younggul Song1, Daekyoung Yoo1, Tae-Young Kim1, Seok-Heon Jung2, Jin-Kyun Lee2, and Takhee Lee1 (1SNU, 2Inha Univ), “Micro-scale organic field effect transistors and logic inverters fabricated by orthogonal photolithography on flexible and twistable polyimide substrate”,  the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Tae-Young Kim1, Jingon Jang1, Kyungjune Cho1, Younggul Song1, Woanseo Park1, Jinsu Park1, Jae-Keun Kim1, Woong-Ki Hong2, and Takhee Lee1 (1SNU, 2KBSI),“Investigation on MoS2 and Pentacene Field-Effect Transistors Treated with High Energy Proton Beam Irradiation”,  the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Misook Min1,2, Keunsik Lee1, Hanleem Lee1, Jingon Jang2, Wang-Taek Hwang2, Takhee Lee2, Woon Chun Kim1, and Hyoyoung Lee1 (1SKKU, 2SNU), “Silver nanowire films coated with organic molecules as a transparent electrode for touch panel”,  the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Youngrok Kim, Daekyoung Yoo, Jingon Jang, Younggul Song,Hyunhak Jeong, Wang-Taek Hwang, and Takhee Lee, “Reliability study of organic memory with various high temperature“, the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Wang-Taek Hwang, Misook Min, Hyunhak Jeong, Dongku Kim, and Takhee Lee,“Electrical characteristics of pentacene vertical FET with graphene“, the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Jinsu Pak1, Jingon Jang1, Kyungjune Cho1, Tae-Young Kim1, Jae-Keun Kim1,Younggul Song1, Misook Min1, Hyoyoung Lee2, and Takhee Lee1 (1SNU, 2SKKU),“Photoconductive characteristics of copper phthalocyanine-stacked MoS2 field effect transistors“, the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Woanseo Park1, Jaeyoon Baik2, Hyung Joon Kim1, Kyong Hoon Choi3, Jae-Phil Shim4, Tae-Young Kim1, Jae-Keun Kim1, Hyungbin Son5, Kee Hoon Kim1, Dong-Seon Lee4, Hyun-Joon Shin2, and Takhee Lee1 (1SNU, 2POSTECH, 3Kwangwoon Univ. 4GIST, 5Chung-Ang Univ),“Characterization of molybdenum disulfide films synthesized by chemical vapor deposition“ , the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Kyungjune Cho, Tae-Young Kim, Jinsu Pak, Jae-Keun Kim, and Takhee Lee,“Optical and electrical properties of MoS2 under various environments and with sulfur vacancy control“, the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Hyojin Ko1, Leila F. Deravi2, Sung Jin Park3, Jingon Jang4, Takhee Lee4, Kevin Kit Parker3, and Kwanwoo Shin1 (1Sogang, Univ. 2Univ. of New Hampshire, USA, 3 Harvard Univ. USA, 4SNU),“Formation of carbon wires via self-folding elastic protein layers“, the 26th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, May 21-22, 2015.

Takhee Lee, "Electronic Transport in Nanoscale Structures", 2015 Spring Korean Physical Society Meeting (봄 한국물리학회), Daejeon, Korea, April. 22-25, 2015. [Tutorial] 

Takhee Lee, "Organic-based resistive nonvolatile memory devices", 2015 Spring Korean Physical Society Meeting (봄 한국물리학회), Daejeon, Korea, April. 22-25, 2015. [Invited talk] 

Younggul Song, Jingon Jang, Daekyoung Yoo, Seok-Heon Jung, Jin-Kyun Lee, and Takhee Lee, "Photolithographic fabrication of 4K-bit-integrated microscale organic nonvolatile resistive memory devices on hard and flexible substrates", 2015 Spring Korean Physical Society Meeting (봄 한국물리학회), Daejeon, Korea, April. 22-25, 2015.   [Outstanding Presentation Award] 

주소 (08826) 서울특별시 관악구 관악로 1, 서울대학교 자연과학대학 물리천문학부연락처 02-880-4269 팩스 02-884-3002
ⓒ 2019 Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab., All Right Reserved. by Desigh NSTAR