본문 바로가기

Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab

Molecular nanoelectronics laboratory is studying Organic Electronics and Nanowires Electronics.

Presentation

Presentation 목록

Takhee Lee,  "Molecular- and Polymer-based Electronic Devices on Rigid and Flexible Substrates", The 16th International Symposium on the Physics of Semiconductors and Applications (ISPSA), Korea, July 2-5, 2013. [Invited talk] 

Dongku Kim, Hyunhak Jeong, Hanki Lee and Takhee Lee, "Electrical characterization of rectifying molecular electronic devices on flexible substrates", EMC (Electronic Materials Conference) 2013, Univ. of Norte Dame, IN, USA, June 26-28, 2013.  [Student oral talk] 

Woanseo Park, Juhun Park, Jingon Jang, Hyungwoo Lee, Hyunhak Jeong, Kyungjune Cho, Seunghun Hong, and Takhee Lee, "Passivation effect on molybdenum disulfide field effect transistors under oxygen, nitrogen and vacuum environments", EMC (Electronic Materials Conference) 2013, Univ. of Norte Dame, IN, USA, June 26-28, 2013.  [Student oral talk] 

Takhee Lee, "Molecular- and polymer-based electronic devices", Department seminar, Northwestern University, Konstanz, Evanston, IL, USA, June 24, 2013.  [Department seminar] 

Byungjin Cho, Takhee Lee, “Organic resistive memory and nonvolatile analog memory transistor”, 2013 Materials Research Society of Korea (한국재료학회 춘계학술대회), Yeosu, Korea, May 23-24, 2013  [oral talk]   [Outstanding Presentation Award] 

Takhee Lee, "Molecular- and Polymer-based Electronic Devices on Rigid and Flexible Substrates", the 24th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, May 15-16, 2013. [Invited talk] 

Sungjun Park1, Gunuk Wang1, Byungjin Cho1, Yonghum Kim1, Sunghoon Song1, Yongsung Ji1, Myung-Han Yoon1, and Takhee Lee2 (1GIST, 2SNU) "Electrical characterization of flexible molecular electronic devices", the 24th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, May 15-16, 2013.  [Student oral talk] 

Hyunhak Jeong, Dongku Kim, Hanki Lee and Takhee Lee, "Electrical characteristics of rectifying molecular devices of alkyl molecules with ferrocene end-group", the 24th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, May 15-16, 2013.   [Best Poster Award] 

Dongku Kim, Hyunhak Jeong, Hanki Lee and Takhee Lee, "Flexible molecular electronic devices with rectifying molecules of alkyl chain with ferrocene end-group",  the 24th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, May 15-16, 2013.  

Woanseo Park, Juhun Park, Jingon Jang, Hyungwoo Lee, Hyunhak Jeong, Kyungjune Cho, Seunghun Hong, and Takhee Lee, "Passivation effect on MoS2 field effect transistors under oxygen, nitrogen, and vacuum environments", the 24th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, May 15-16, 2013.  

Jingon Jang1, Yeoheung Yoon2, Hyunhak Jeong1, Hyungwoo Lee1, Younggul Song1, Seunghun Hong1, Hyoyoung Lee2, and Takhee Lee1 (1SNU, 2SKKU), "Characteristics of TIPS-pentacene OFETs with inkjet-printed silver source/drain electrodes treated with dispersible reduced graphene oxide", the 24th IC-ME&D (International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, May 15-16, 2013.

Takhee Lee, "Molecular- and polymer-based electronic devices on flexible substrates", 2013 International Symposium on Carbon Electronics (ISCE), May 6-9, 2013, Seoul National University, Korea.   [Invited talk]  

Woanseo, Park, Juhun Park, Jingon Jang, Hyunwoo Lee, Hyunhak Jeong, Kyungjune Cho, Seunghun Hong, Takhee Lee, "Passivation effect on MoS2 field-effect trransistors under oxygen, nitrogen, and vaccum environments", 2013 Spring Korean Physical Society Meeting (춘계 한국물리학회), Daejeon, Korea, April 23-25, 2013. [Student oral talk]    [Outstanding Presentation Award] 

Hyunhak Jeong, Dongku Kim, Hanki Lee, Takhee Lee, "Electrical characteristics of rectifying molecular junctions of alkyl molecules with ferrocene end-group on rigid and flexible substrates", 2013 Spring Korean Physical Society Meeting (춘계 한국물리학회), Daejeon, Korea, April 23-25, 2013.

Takhee Lee, "Organic Resistive Memory Devices: Performance Enhancement, Integration, and Advanced Architectures", 2013 Spring Korean Polymer Society Meeting (2013 춘계 한국고분자학회), Daejeon, Korea, April 11-12, 2013.  [Invited talk]   

주소 (08826) 서울특별시 관악구 관악로 1, 서울대학교 자연과학대학 물리천문학부연락처 02-880-4269 팩스 02-884-3002
ⓒ 2019 Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab., All Right Reserved. by Desigh NSTAR