본문 바로가기

Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab

Molecular nanoelectronics laboratory is studying Organic Electronics and Nanowires Electronics.

Presentation

Presentation 목록

Woong-Ki Hong,1 Gunho Jo,1 Jung Inn Sohn,2 Minhyeok Choe,1 Woojin Park,1 Mark E. Welland,2 and Takhee Lee1, "Electrical and optical properties of surface-architecture-controlled ZnO nanowires and threshold-voltage-controlled field effect transistors", 20th IC-ME&D (20th International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Sogang Univeristy, Seoul, Korea, May 22-23, 2009.

Tae-Wook Kim, Hyejung Choi, Seung-Hwan Oh, Gunuk Wang, Dong-Yu Kim, Hyunsang Hwang, and Takhee Lee, "One Transistor?One Resistor (1T-1R) Devices for Polymer Non-Volatile Memory Applications", 20th IC-ME&D (20th International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Sogang Univeristy, Seoul, Korea, May 22-23, 2009. [Best Poster Award] 

Gunho Jo,1 Woong-Ki Hong,1 Jung Inn Sohn,2 Minseok Jo,1 Jiyong Shin,1 Mark E. Welland,2 Hyunsang Hwang,1 Kurt E. Geckeler,1 and Takhee Lee1, "Hybrid Complementary Logic Circuits Based on ZnO Nanowire and CNT FETs with Adjustment of Operation Voltage", 20th IC-ME&D (20th International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Sogang Univeristy, Seoul, Korea, May 22-23, 2009.

Gunuk Wang, Tae-Wook Kim, Gunho Jo, Sunghoon Song, Byungjin Cho, and Takhee Lee, "Enhancement of Field Emission Transport by Molecular Tilt Configuration in Metal-Molecule-Metal Junctions", 20th IC-ME&D (20th International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Sogang Univeristy, Seoul, Korea, May 22-23, 2009.

Sunghoon Song, Tae-Wook Kim, Byungjin Cho, Yongsung Ji, and Takhee Lee, "Nonvolatile Write-Once-Read-Many times memory devices based on the composites of Poly(4-vinylphenol)/Vulcan XC-72", 20th IC-ME&D (20th International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Sogang Univeristy, Seoul, Korea, May 22-23, 2009.

Minhyeok Choe, Jongsun Maeng, Woong-Ki Hong, Gunho Jo, Woojin Park and Takhee Lee, "Characteristics of ZnO nanowire field effect transistors with inorganic or organic high-k dielectric layers", 20th IC-ME&D (20th International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Sogang Univeristy, Seoul, Korea, May 22-23, 2009.

Byungjin Cho, Tae-Wook Kim, Minhyeok Choe, Gunuk Wang, Sunghoon Song, and Takhee Lee, "Unipolar nonvolatile memory devices with composites of poly(9-vinylcarbazole) and titanium dioxide nanoparticles", 20th IC-ME&D (20th International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices), Sogang Univeristy, Seoul, Korea, May 22-23, 2009.

Jongsun Maeng, Minseok Jo, Seok-Ju Kang, Min-Ki Kwon, Gunho Jo, Minhyeok Choe, Tae-Wook Kim, Hyunsang Hwang, Dong-Yu Kim, Seong-Ju Park, and Takhee Lee, “The Electronic Properties of ZnO Nanowires under Different Environments and Diode Characteristics of Hybrid p-type Organic/n-type ZnO Nanostructures”, MRS (Materials Research Society) 2009 Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, April. 13-17, 2009.  [Student oral presentation] 

Hyunwook Song and Takhee Lee, "Charge Transport and Vibronic Effect in Nanoscale Molecular Junctions", MRS (Materials Research Society) 2009 Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, April 13-17, 2009.  [Student oral presentation] 

Takhee Lee,  "Electronic Properties of Molecular Systems and Nanowire Systems", Korea University, Mar. 31, 2008.   

Wenyong Wang1, Hao Xiong2, Curt Richter2, Woong-ki Hong3, Takhee Lee3 (1 University of Wyoming,2 NIST, 3 GIST), "Noise characterization of metal oxide nanowire FETs with electronic properties controlled by surface geometry", 2009 APS March Meeting, Pittsburgh, March 16?20, 2009.

Takhee Lee,  "Characterization of molecular devices and polymer memory devices", POSTECH, Pohang, March 20, 2009.  [Department seminar] 

Takhee Lee,  "Tunable electrical properties of semiconductor nanowire transistors ", KIST, Seoul, March 10, 2009.  [seminar] 

Byungjin Cho, Tae-Wook Kim, Minhyeok Choe, Gunuk Wang, Sunghoon Song, and Takhee Lee, “Unipolar nonvolatile memory devices with composites of poly(9-vinylcarbazole) and titanium dioxide nanoparticles”, A3 Foresight Program Sub-10 nm Wires Workshop, Xiamen University, China, Feb. 22-26, 2009.

Minhyeok Choe, Gunho Jo, Jongsun Maeng, Soon-Shin Kwon, Minseok Jo, Woong-Ki Hong, Hyunsang Hwang and Takhee Lee, “Electrical Characterization of ZnO Nanowire Field Effect Transistors with High-k Al2O3 Gate Dielectric Layers”, A3 Foresight Program Sub-10 nm Wires Workshop, Xiamen, China, Feb 23-25, 2009.

주소 (08826) 서울특별시 관악구 관악로 1, 서울대학교 자연과학대학 물리천문학부연락처 02-880-4269 팩스 02-884-3002
ⓒ 2019 Molecular Nanoelectronics Lab., All Right Reserved. by Desigh NSTAR